10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
one of the very few posts to make ne cry fuck, time to go hug my dog and sob
I MISS MY DOG….RIP SHEBA :”“”(
in germany we don’t say “let me hug you” we say “lass mich deine seele dem herrscher der finsternis opfern” which translates to “i never want to let you go” and i think thats beautiful.
we´ve been found out
Robert Downey Jr. reacts to being shown a clip of himself dancing Gangnam Style during his visit to South Korea, on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, April 26, 2013 (x).
today i accidentally dropped my pencil and when i reached down to get it i had this really awkward hand touch with a guy that was going to pick it up for me and he goes “oh i see how it is” with a flirty face and i panicked so i just blurted “i’m a lesbian” and then he got really quiet
I wish i lived with Tony Stark i bet he has a great internet connection
“man i am so tired” stays up for 3 more hours doing absolutely nothing
What if oxygen is poisonous and it just takes 75-100 years to kill us?
My science teacher said he thinks that’s true actuallyYeah this is actually pretty much exactly what is going on. It’s why anti-oxidants are such a big deal. Bonus fact: oxygen oxidizes stuff in your cells or, in other words, it’s not toxic, just setting you on firevery very slowly.
Walk into the club like whatup I got a big lock
I just lost a follower
OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED
I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT
And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this:
my life is a lie.
“I used to be and adventurer like you, but then I got married.”
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.